CUPCCAA Bidders List
Princeton Joint Unified School District has elected to participate in the California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act (CUPCCAA).
Public projects, as defined by the Act and in accordance with the limits listed in Section 22032 of the Public Contract Code will be allowed to contract by informal procedures as set forth in Sections 22032-22045 of the Public Contract Code. All licensed contractors are invited to submit the name of their firm to the District for inclusion in the District’s list of qualified bidders.
Interested Contractors are required to complete and submit to the District the Princeton Joint Unified School District Bidders List Information Form.
Click here for the CUPCCAA Bidders List Information Form.
Contractors are to download this form, provide all required and requested information, and submit the form via one of the following ways:
- Mail to: MOT Director, 473 State Street, Princeton, CA 95970
- E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail)
- Fax: (530) 517-6260
All submittals, via email or facsimile, must be clearly labeled “Princeton Joint Unified School District CUPCCAA Bidders List Information Form Submittal.”
Information required on the form will include, but not be limited to:
- The name and complete address, including zip code.
- The telephone and facsimile numbers and e-mail address.
- The Class of the Contractor’s License(s) held and Contractor License Number(s).
- The type(s) of work in which the Contractor is interested and currently licensed to perform, such as, but not limited to, General Engineering, General Building, or Specialty Contracting such as, Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, Structural, Heating, Ventilating, and Air-Conditioning (HVAC), Earthwork, Pipelines, Painting, Carpentry, Concrete, Demolition, Excavation, Landscaping, Masonry, Painting, Roofing, Etc.
Once registered on the District’s list, you will be notified by email about any capital improvement projects.